Thursday 8 August 2013

DALSTON



My new baby has arrived: Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Lens. 
Need to practice a bit more but I like it already a lot !!



Yesterday after work me and Frieda decided to check out Dalston and took some photos with the new lens. 
We were trying to find Graffitis but only got picture of one... 

PS. Today at work one of the girls from the other office asked if anyone has ever said that I look like Amanda Bynes - before she went crazy (she quickly added). I have been told that once before here but never in Finland. I really don't like Amanda Bynes and hope that I don't look like her! :D :D


4 comments:

  1. Oh where did you buy your rings from, they are pretty!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noemi, they are all by Finnish brand Kalevala Koru:
      http://www.kalevalakoru.fi

      Delete