Monday 11 February 2013

UPCYCLING



On Friday we had a little Upcycling project on our "Creative Workshop" class. Basically we had to make new clothes out of old ones.
The teacher had asked everybody to bring old/recycled clothes and camera's so we could take pictures of the process.
I ended up using a grey skirt and a basic black top.
We had to sew everything by hand and there was only 2,5 hours time!




And this is what I ended up making. It was so much fun! The Friday before, we were doing styling.


"Make a Change" project is getting on. I am doing knitwear, I have done a lot of it in my free time, but never in our school...
Even though this is my third year studying Fashion Design, I feel like I just started it, because the teaching methods and workshops are different here.
I LOVE IT!
Here at Winchester School of Art we study with second year students since the BA Fashion and Textiles lasts only 3 years.


HAVE A NICE START OF THE WEEK MY FRIENDS!

1 comment: