Sunday 11 August 2013

SCIENCE MUSEUM & PORTRAIT GALLERY


Saturday I went to Science Museum next to South Kensington Underground where all the biggest museums are. Entrance is free which is great! It wasn't really a place for me, I have to admit. There was a lot of kids that went totally bananas and it was fun to watch them enjoy it so much...  so it is more better experience for a family.


After that I walked to Hyde Park and enjoyed take-away sushi under a tree, then continued my way to Harrods just for fun. After that I went to National Portrait Gallery that is next to Charing Cross. Boys were playing at the yard, - there was a lot street artists yesterday. The Portrait Gallery was absolutely beautiful! Unfortunately you are not allowed to take pictures there :/ Can recommend it to everyone - you don't even have to be interested in art! :D I definitely have to go there again. I was just wandering around aimlessly from room to another and missed so much cause I did not take a map with me. Next time I will know better...


2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous, I would love to spend my summer in London as well! Enjoy it! xx, Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! Yes, I love it because there is always something happening and always something to do and see :)

      Delete