Sunday 14 July 2013

HOTTEST DAY OF SUMMER


Me and Frieda were enjoying our free day and what everybody seemed to be praising as the "hottest day of the summer" in Covent Garden. Happened to walk pass this flower and food festival.


We continued our journey to China Town...


And then Soho... 


We were searching for a Swedish store in Marylebone, found it but it was already closed :/ Next Saturday have to try again! The store is called Totally Swedish - but they were selling Fazer candy there (which is from Finland) !!


Can't get enough of the architecture in London. 
I will probably have 500 pictures of different frontages and rooftops when I go back home !


"Now I am happy!" 
It truly was the hottest day of summer - so far at least ;)



2 comments:

  1. I die ... Noora I cannot say how much I want to be there with you! Till we meet again my Finnish friend p.s You can never take too many photos of the locations and architecture .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouh I wish you were here too! Think of all the random days and walks we would have had by now? Till we meet again (hopefully in Finland)... ;)

      Delete