Tuesday 12 March 2013

REFLECT

Today we have to hand in our 3 000 word reflective essay on the "Make a change" project. It was quite interesting and I love writing but still... I found it really stressful, especially because English in not my first language and writing something like this even in Finnish would have been challenging!


"What is Reflective Writing?

Why do we need to reflect? We reflect, in order to learn and understand something fully. In Higher Education reflective writing involves a process of analysing and processing knowledge, linking it to relevant theories and sources, considering ideas and feelings and demonstrating an awareness of how you are behaving. It is not necessarily a straightforward or tidy process, but by actively reflecting on your work you should be able to clarify your thought processes.
By documenting your reflection you can thereby demonstrate learning. "


Also, we have a Fashion show tomorrow in Southampton and "The Devil is in the Detail" grit on Friday.

Yesterday I asked Emilia to put on my garment so that I get some pictures for the journal and essay. We are having a proper Photo Shoot later (when we have time).
The Easter Holiday starts on Friday - I think I have never been waiting for the holiday this bad!


Are you feeling a little uncomfortable? :D


This morning:
What a feeling!!




No comments:

Post a Comment