Sunday 3 March 2013

BOND STREET

Yesterday we spent (again) the whole day in London.
First, we went to Notting Hill gate and searched Hirst Antiques store. 
Oh my, it was amazing!! All my friends know that I love rings so it was a perfect place for me :)

It's not a big place, but there's so much to see - I don't even know how much time we spent there.


"How much are these earrings?" "Around ₤ 300."


Not everything was that expensive as the Chanel earrings. 
I ended up buying this brooch. No rings for me this time.

After Notting Hill we went to Bond Street. Our plan was to go to as many luxury stores as possible, to do some research for our "Devil is in the Details" project. 
It was weird, but I don't remember when was the last time I have felt so out of place. Yes, the sale assistants were all really polite ("How are you Ladies, how may I help You") but after we would pass them by they were rolling they're eyes. In the shops, there were more staff than customers. 


Victoria's secret.


Mulberry


Burberry


Louis Vuitton


Chanel



At this point I was already quite overwhelmed.


Tiffany's


Prada


Alexander McQueen


Gucci, Hermes, Miu Miu, YSL, Cartier.
You are not allowed to take pictures in the stores, 
so I just tried (secretly) to take even some with my phone. 


Selfridges. James Perse would be an unfortunate name to have in Finland...


And then back home !
Once again, it was an adventure :)

3 comments:

  1. Mullekin kelpaisi tällä erää Bond streetillä shoppailu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On siellä paljon katseltavaa, mutta tässä vaiheessa ei kyllä mitään mitä voisin ostaa :)

      Delete