Thursday 7 February 2013

THIS WEEK


This week has been busy!
Monday me, Emilia and Maja joined the gym.
On Tuesday morning we were already working out there before going to a lecture in the evening.
Wednesday morning it was difficult to get out of bed, went to the Uni anyway just to find out that the mornings lecture was cancelled and the exchange students were the only ones who didn't know about it!

Right then, I was thinking about what my Scottish friends (who were on exchange in Finland) had said to me once: "If you ever come to England to study, you are on your own!" I have noticed this...
Everybody encourages us to ask if some things are unclear but nobody shows us what we are supposed to do, and how the students work here...
Me and Vanessa just found out today that our sketchbooks are not the right kind... 2 weeks left before the hand in. I'm quite nervous.

On the same day we went to Southampton to look for some Second hand Shops, since tomorrow we have an Upcycling workshop. Well, we didn't find any so we just ended up buying couple of garments from Primark.

Ps. This week there has been various versions of my last name, for example: Clusitalo and Vnistalo. Both quite interesting! :)



Found Liquorice twist at Tesco, had to try - it was bad :/


I also found some Finnish candy from Tesco last week. I found this Panda at the shops pharmacy section!! So funny.


This book is little bit old... :D


Is it just me..? Ambiguous...


In Southampton with Vanessa and Emilia.

On Tuesday, after school, we went to Emilia's and Maja's new house. We made a delicious salad and tasted some English ciders!


Took some art photos with mandarin, haha.


Laughter attack.


Miss Slovenia Maja.


We went to the only club in Winchester. First (and probably last) time there. My friends in Turku know Nightclub Marilyn - well it was like that. Maybe even worse.


Better!!

We found a much nicer place next door, they were playing live music and nobody was wearing a dress/shorts that exposed half of the persons butt.

Luckily tomorrow is already Friday! And Saturday we will go to London - AGAIN!! 
Can't wait :)


No comments:

Post a Comment