Tuesday 12 February 2013

BEAUTIFUL WINCHESTER



Winchester is so beautiful. 
And just the right size for a Finnish hermit like me, population of around 40 000. It is the former capital of England (just like Turku, where I study, is the former capital of Finland). 
Winchester is one of the most expensive and desirable areas of the country!




Some pictures from today, when I was walking to school. What do you think?


Going to lecture.


My friend Emilia can put on pretty much everything and end up looking cool. Today was black lipstick day :)



Went to this nice little Café with Emilia, Maja and Vanessa.


Carrot Cake and the most amazing hot chocolate I have ever had /seen!!!




7 comments:

  1. Oh my that hot chocolate is insane! The city looks very beautiful and quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kokeile Ginger Two-kahvilaa, just off the highstreet:) Tilaa chai-latte.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos vinkistä! :) Täällä on kyllä niin paljon kivoja kahviloita ja kuppiloita!

      Delete
  4. Hola Natalia! ¿Cómo estás? Thank you for your comment, by reading your blog I can practice my spanish :)

    ReplyDelete