Thursday 5 September 2013

PAST WEEKS


A lot has happened in the past two weeks...
The new issue of Dash Magazine arrived and we had to carry quite a lot of boxes to the office (as you can see them in the van). The new issue looks amazing - and my name is in it! Feels gooood.

It is september already (does not feel like September though, cause it is still so hot - today it was almost 30 degrees!) and our school started on Monday. I will go back to Finland in two and a half weeks so hopefully I won't be left behind :) I was talking with my friend on Skype this evening and it made me even more homesick!

After such a hot, hot summer it will be lovely to be able to wear my knits and boots and coats when I go back home! Should not complain though, I love summer and I have enjoyed the weather a lot during my stay. Where is the rainy and cold summer that everybody was talking about?

Next week will be exciting as well since we have the launch party of the new issue and London Fashion Week starts on Friday. And then my internship at DASH is coming to an end... how does the time go so fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment