Tuesday 3 September 2013

ONLINE PORTFOLIO


Today at work I was running around like crazy and sending out e-mails, the whole day! I was in contact with people from Fashion Monitor  leading provider of contacts, news and events within the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries) and the girl I was e-mailing with turned out to be Finnish as well! 
She said to me: If you work in the industry as a freelancer etc feel free to send me your details and I’ll add them on.

How nice was that? So it got me thinking. 
And that is why today I created my self an online portolio/website at Portfoliobox.


Online portfolios aren’t just for certain fields or industries anymore but of course it is more common in Art, Design, Fashion etc. The importance of having a professional online presence is more important than ever, and an online portfolio will certainly increase your visibility and presence. Creating your portfolio website allows you to share and showcase your work easily with the employers you’d like to work for.

I found this great site with 15 Free online Portfolio Hosting Sites.
Check it out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment