Friday 20 September 2013

THIS WEEK


Pics from my last week in London. 
Fashion Week finished. 
I had a lovely dinner with the girls on Tuesday! 

They got me a fashion mag and a framed photo of the three of us. As I was opening these presents the waiter comes to me and asks if it is my birthday. Without thinking more I said yes (and I was not lying much cause my birthday is next week). Soon he came back with a bottle of champagne! Also I got my dessert for free and "Happy Birthday" wish written in my plate with chocolate! What a wonderful night it was! :)

Today I have been packing and cleaning... tomorrow at this time I am already in Finland!
Can't believe it. I am sad and happy at the same time, nourishing my feelings with sad and melancholic music.
Birdy's "Comforting sounds" is on repeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment